- Movie: All About My Wife (English title) / All Of My Wife (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Nae Anaeui Modeun Geot
- Hangul: 내 아내의 모든 것
- Director: Min Kyu-Dong
- Writer: Heo Sung-Hye, Min Kyu-Dong
- Producer: Park Joon-Ho, Min Jin-Soo, Lee Yoo-Jin
- Cinematographer: Kim Dong-Young
- Release Date: May 17, 2012
- Runtime: 121 min.
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy, Marriage / Award Winning
- Production Company: Soo Film, Zip Cinema
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Seven years later, Jung-In and Doo-Hyun are a married couple. Jung-In is still an attractive woman, stylish and cooks with passion, but Doo-Hyun is miserable. He hates his wife’s constant nagging and negative nature. He becomes so despondent that he contemplates asking for a divorce, but he is too meek to ask for the divorce. To get away from his wife, Doo-Hyun asks for a transfer at work.
Doo-Hyun is now stoked to be away from his wife. Elation soon turns back into despair when Jung-In suddenly appears at his temporary apartment unannounced!
A day or so later, Doo-Hyun notices several ladies who appear at the doorsteps of his neighbor. The ladies all seem desperate to talk to his neighbor and even fight among themselves. It turns out Doo-Hyun’s neighbor is a legendary Cassanova named Sung-Ki (Ryoo Seung-Ryong). Sung-Ki has an extraordinary talent for seducing woman, but he wants to quit seducing women. Meanwhile, Doo-Hyun comes up with a plan. He pleads with his neighbor Sung-Ki to seduce his wife in order to get his wife to ask for a divorce!
| VXT (1.5 GB)
|x265 VXT (1.9 GB)
|VXT (2.3 GB)