- Movie: Calling You
- Romaji: Kimi ni shika kikoenai
- Japanese: きみにしか聞こえない
- Director: Tatsuya Hagishima
- Writer: Otsuichi (light novel), Hiroko Kanasugi
- Producer: Shinzou Matsuhashi, Noriko Nishiguchi
- Cinematographer Koichi Nakayama
- Release Date: October 28, 2007 (Japan)
- Runtime: 107min.
- Genre: Teen-Romance / Fantasy
- Distributor: Xanadeux
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Shy, quiet, and unsure of herself, Ryo Aihara (Riko Narumi) doesn’t quite fit in anywhere. Though she wants to make friends, she has trouble speaking up and holding a normal conversation like everyone else. It seems that whenever she talks, the words just don’t come out correctly. Gradually, Ryo has gotten used to living life in silence as a lonely and introverted student. With no one to talk to, Ryo also has no need for a cell phone. Longing for friends to talk to, she creates a cell phone in her mind for imaginary phone conversations, and much to her surprise, one day Shinya (Keisuke Koide) picks up on the other side. For the first time in her life, Ryo has found someone she can talk to.
| x265 VXT (1.7 GB)||Uptobox||Clicknupload||MirrorAce|
|VXT (2.1 GB)||Uptobox||Clicknupload||MirrorAce|