- Movie: Chronicle of a Blood Merchant
- Revised romanization: Heosamgwan
- Hangul: 허삼관
- Director: Ha Jung-Woo
- Writer: Yu Hua (novel), Kim Joo-Ho, Ha Jung-Woo, Park Soo-Jin, Yoon Jong-Bin
- Producer: Ko Seung-Hee, Ahn Dong-Gyu, Jang Won-Suk, Oh Jung-Hyun
- Cinematographer: So Jung-Oh
- Release Date: January 15, 2015
- Runtime: 124 min.
- Genre: Family / Comedy / Drama / Melodrama / Period-1950 / Period-1960
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Post-war South Korea in 1953, Heo Sam-Gwan (Ha Jung-Woo) works on a construction site and helps his uncle to farm. The guys in his village can’t get married, until they are able to sell their own blood. By selling their blood, they prove they are in healthy condition and are able to make a lot of money. One day, Heo Sam-Gwan sees Heo Ok-Ran (Ha Ji-Won). She’s the most beautiful woman in the village, but she is already dating wealthy playboy Ha So-Yong. Heo Sam-Gwan decides that he will marry Heo Ok-Ran. He sells his blood and makes enough money to marry her.
11 years later, Heo Sam-Gwan and Heo Ok-Ran are happily married and have three sons, but a rumor spreads around the village that Heo Sam-Gwan isn’t the real father of their eldest son.
| x265 VXT (1.9 GB)
|VXT (2.4 GB)