- Drama: The Single Teacher Miss Hayako (English title) / Is It Real That Teacher Hayako Is Going to Marry? (literal title)
- Romaji: Hayako Sensei, Kekkon Surutte Honto Desu Ka?
- Japanese: 早子先生, 結婚するって本当ですか?
- Director: Isamu Nakae, Genta Sato, Daisuke Yamauchi
- Writer: Hayako Tatsuki (manga), Fumie Mizuhashi
- Network: Fuji TV
- Episodes: 9
- Release Date: April 21 – June 16, 2016
- Runtime: Thursday 22:00-22:54
- TV Ratings: 5.58%
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Hayako Tatsuki (Nao Matsushita) is a single 34-years-old woman. She works as an elementary school teacher and she is generous to kids. Hayako likes to eat and drink. Her hobby is working out. She thinks she wants to marry someday, but she doesn’t do anything to meet a man for marriage. Hayako is happy because she has a good relationship with her parents and she is surrounded by cute children at her school. Nevertheless, Hayako feels lonely at times.
One day, she finds a a man’s picture hidden in the drawer of her living room. The man is a potential blind date for Hayako Tatsuki. Later, her father suddenly collapses and goes to the hospital. Hayako thinks about her parents as a couple who have trusted each other for such a long time. She begins to think seriously about marriage and struggles to marry.
|720p HDTV DoA
| Episode 5
| Episode 6
| Episode 8
| Episode 9