- Movie: Hospitality Department (English title)
- Romaji: Kencho Omotenashi Ka
- Japanese: 県庁おもてなし課
- Director: Yoshishige Miyake
- Writer: Hiro Arikawa (light novel), Yoshikazu Okada
- Producer: Akihiro Yamauchi, Takako Oki, Keiichi Shigematsu, Michiaki Yamazaki
- Cinematographer: Koske Yamada
- Assistant Director: Masashige Nakanishi
- Release Date: May 11, 2013
- Runtime: 123 min.
- Genre: Drama/ Romance / Government
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Set within the hospitality division of the Kochi Prefecuture, employees attempt to find new ideas to promote tourism in the region.
The hospitality division in Kochi Prefecture can’t promote the beautiful nature in the area due to a strict rule by the prefecture government. Popular writer and Koichi area native Kyosuke Yoshikado (Kengo Kora) is appointed as a special envoy for tourism in the area. He then receives a recommendation to meet Seien, a former employee of Kochi Prefecture, who once hatched an unusual idea to promote tourism. Seien pushed forward a project to import pandas into the area, but lost his job because of that project. Meanwhile, hospitality division employees Fumitaka (Ryo Nishikido) and Taki (Maki Horikita) visits the tourist house which is run by Seien and his daughter (Megumi Seki). When they arrive, the daughter throws a bucket of water at them, still angry for the way her father was dismissed from his job. From there, a plan for the hospitality division is born.
| (1 GB)
|WiKi (11 GB)