- Drama: Ikiru Toka Shinu Toka Chichioya Toka
- Romaji: Ikiru Toka Shinu Toka Chichioya Toka
- Japanese: 生きるとか死ぬとか父親とか
- Director: Yuki Yamato, Takeo Kikuchi
- Writer: Jane Su (essay), Kishu Izuchi
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Release Date: April 9, 2021 —
- Runtime: Friday 24:12-24:52
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Tokiko’s (Yo Yoshida) mother died 20 years ago and her father Tetsuya (Jun Kunimura) is now in his 70’s. Her father has a free spirit and is cute. Tokiko is in her mid 40’s and still single. She has a strong personality. In their past, Tokiko and Tetsuya did not have a good relationship. It got so bad that they almost ended their relationship, but now they occasionally meet. They go out to eat together and have conversations.
Tokiko decides to publish an essay about her father Tetsuya. To collect information for her essay, she meets Tetsuya and listens to various stories, but it’s not just pleasant memories.