- Drama: What Did You Eat Yesterday? (literal title)
- Romaji: Kinou Nani Tabeta
- Japanese: きのう何食べた？
- Director: Kazuhito Nakae, Katsumi Nojiri, Kenji Katagiri
- Writer: Fumi Yoshinaga (manga), Naoko Adachi
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Episodes: 12
- Release Date: April 5 – June 28, 2019
- Runtime: Friday 24:12-24:52
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Shiro Kakei’s regular routine is that after work he buys groceries at a mart which has discounted prices. He has a monthly budget of 25,000 yen ($225) for food that he does not go over. Afterwards, he goes home and makes dinner which usually includes rice, soup and three side dishes. When dinner is about ready, Kenji Yabuki comes home from work. While they eat, the two men talk about pretty much everything. Their time during dinner is a precious time for them.
One day, when Shiro Kakei and Kenji Yabuki are out in public, Kenji Yabuki’s customer comes up to them and asks “Is he your boyfriend who is a lawyer?” Shiro Kakei is embarrassed. He did not tell people at his law firm that he is gay, unlike Kenji Yabuki who is open about his sexual orientation. Shiro Kakei feels uncomfortable.