- Movie: Moby Dick (English title)
- Revised romanization: Mobidik
- Hangul: 모비딕
- Director: Park In-Je
- Writer: Park In-Je, Park Shin-Kyu
- Producer: Oh Young-Suk, Yu Jung-Hoon, Park Shin-Kyu
- Cinematographer: Kim Dong-Young
- Release Date: June 9, 2011
- Runtime: 112 min.
- Genre: Suspense-Thriller / Journalists
- Distributor: Showbox
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A mysterious explosion occurs at the Balam Bridge in Seoul on November 20th, 1994.
In front of hot-blooded local news reporter Lee Bang-Woo (Hwang Jung-Min), Yoon-Hyuk (Jin Goo) appears. Yoon-Hyuk is from the same hometown as Lee Bang-Woo, but they haven’t seen each other in a long time. Yoon-Hyuk hands over documents to Lee Bang-Woo and hints that the case of the Balam Bridge was fabricated. In order to uncover the truth behind the case, Lee Bang-Woo teams up with fellow reporters Son Jin-Ki (Kim Sang-Ho) and Sung Hyo-Kwan (Kim Min-Hee).
While they dig further for the truth, they come within the cross hairs of men intent on covering up the case. Their office is broken into and they are threatened. Meanwhile, Yoon-Hyuk holds the key to case …
| x265 VXT ( GB)
|VXT (2.1 GB)