- Drama: One Dollar Lawyer (English title) / One Thousand Won Lawyer (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Cheonwonjjari Byeonhosa
- Hangul: 천원짜리 변호사
- Director: Kim Jae-Hyun
- Writer: Choi Soo-Jin, Choi Chang-Hwan
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: September 23, 2022 —
- Runtime: Friday & Saturday 22:00-23:10
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Cheon Ji-Hun (Namkoong Min) is a lawyer with an unusual style. His hair has a stylish perm. He charges only 1,000 won (about $1 USD) for his service, but he is one of the most skilled lawyers around. He fights against the most expensive lawyers and their rich clients, who try to get away with breaking the law.
Baek Ma-Ri (Kim Ji-Eun) works as a prosecutor’s assistant after graduating from the Judicial Research and Training Institute. She is confident and posesses high self-esteem. Her grandfather is Baek Hyun-Mu (Lee Deok-Hwa), who founded the famous Baek Law Firm and works at his law firm as a lawyer. Baek Ma-Ri’s life goes smoothly, but her life changes after she meets Cheon Ji-Hun.