- Movie: Ora, Ora Be Goin’ Alone (English title) / I’ll Live By Myself (literal title)
- Romaji: Ora Ora de Hitori Igumo
- Japanese: おらおらでひとりいぐも
- Director: Shuichi Okita
- Writer: Chisako Wakatake (novel), Shuichi Okita
- Cinematographer: Ryuto Kondo
- Release Date: November 6, 2020
- Distributor: Asmik Ace Entertainment
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Momoko (Yuko Tanaka) is 75-years-old and lives alone.
In 1964, Momoko (Yu Aoi) came by herself to Tokyo from her hometown. She met Shuzo and married him. They raised two children together, but Shuzo suddenly passes away. Momoko is dumbfounded by being alone again. She begins to go to the library and borrows books. This changes her life.
| (1.8 GB)
|WiKi (11 GB)