- TV Movie: SF8: Baby It’s Over Outside (English title) / SF8: Can’t Love In A Week (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Iljooil Mane Saranghal Soon Eodda
- Hangul: 일주일 만에 사랑할 순 없다
- Director: Ahn Gooc-Jin
- Writer: Kim Dong-Sik (short story), Han Boon-Wi
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: September 11, 2020
- Runtime: Friday 22:10
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
The world is going to end in one week’s time. As the end approaches, people reveal all sort of hidden aptitudes, even psychic abilities. Hye Hwa tries to prevent the world from coming to an end with Kim Nam Woo, a forever-single type, who just feels lonely, even at that critical moment. Can they save the world and start love? One week is enough time for the world to end, but not enough for love to begin. For the time being, there aren’t many things left to do, but the end of the world would be the moment I disappear. However, if I existed somewhere else, the world would carry on regardless. Baby It’s over outside holds a question about the existence of both the world and us. All the characters in the film are adorable, particularly the psychics who come forward to the save the world: Hye Hwa, who is embarrassed about her trivial abilities, and Nam Woo, who believes he has met Hye Hwa before.
- 8 film directors participated in “SF8,” with each person directing a 1 episode TV special. The genre of the specials deals with science fiction, including AI, AR (augmented reality), VR, and robot games.
- Based on short story “Iljooil Mane Saranghal Soon Eodda” published in the short story collection novel “ Iljooil Mane Saranghal Soon Eodda” by Kim Dong-Sik (published March 20, 2020 by Yoda).
- SF8: The Prayer | Ganhojoong (MBC / 2020)
- SF8: Manxin (MBC / 2020)
- SF8: Joan’s Galaxy | Woojooin Joan (MBC / 2020)
- SF8: Blink (MBC / 2020)
- SF8: Baby It’s Over Outside | Iljooil Mane Saranghal Soon Eodda (MBC / 2020)
- SF8: White Crow | Hayan Ggamagwi (MBC / 2020)
- SF8: Love Virtually | Jeunggang Kongkakji (MBC / 2020)
- SF8: Empty Body | Ingan Jeungmyung (MBC / 2020)