- Drama: The King’s Face (English & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Wangui Eolgool
- Hangul: 왕의 얼굴
- Director: Yun Seong-Sik
- Writer: Lee Hyang-Hee
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 23
- Release Date: November 19, 2014 – February 5, 2015
- Runtime: Weds. & Thurs. 21:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Drama series follows the life of Prince Gwanghae. Even though he is the child of a concubine, he becomes the crown prince. For the next 16 years, until he becomes the King, Prince Gwanghae suffers through dethronement and death threats. Using physiognomy as a weapon, he is able to become the King.
- Takes over the KBS2 Wed. & Thu. 21:55 time slot previously occupied by “Blade Man” and will be followed by “Thank You, My Son” February 11, 2015.
- Actress Son Ye-Jin was offered the lead female role of Kim Ga-Hee, but declined to weight several movie role offers.
- First script reading took place September, 2014 at the KBS Annex Building in Yeuido, Seoul, South Korea.
|Episode 1 – 23||UsersCloud||TusFiles||Uptobox|