- Movie: Unforgiven
- Romaji: Yurusarezaru Mono
- Japanese: 許されざる者
- Director: Sang-il Lee
- Assistant Director: Shinji Kuma
- Writer: Sang-il Lee
- Producer: Suguru Kubota, Shinichi Takahashi, Takero Hisamatsu
- Cinematographer: Norimichi Kasamatsu
- World Premiere: September 6, 2013 (Venice Film Festival)
- Release Date: September 13, 2013
- Runtime: 135 min.
- Genre: Drama / Period-19th Century / Award Winning
- Distributor: Warner Bros. Japan
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Set in Hokkaido, Japan in the 1880’s.
Jubei Kamata (Ken Watanabe), who is on the side of the Edo shogunate government, kills many people. His name is infamous in Kyoto. When the battle at Goryoukaku is about to be finished, Jubei disappears.
10 years later, Jubei lives with his kid in relative peace. He is barely able to make a living. Protecting his dead wife’s grave, Jubei has decided to never pick up a sword again, but due to poverty he has no choice but to pick the sword again. Jubei becomes a bounty hunter.
| VXT (1.6 GB)
|x265 VXT (2.1 GB)
|VXT (2.6 GB)