- Drama: You’re All Surrounded (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Neoheedeuleun Powidwaetda
- Hangul: 너희들은 포위됐다
- Director: Yu In-Sik
- Writer: Lee Jung-Sun
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: May 7 – July 17, 2014
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
“You’re All Surrounded” follows 4 twenty-something-year-old rookie detectives at a police station in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea.
The 4 rookie detectives are Eun Dae-Koo (Lee Seung-Gi), Eo Soo-Sun (Go Ara), Park Tae-Il (Ahn Jae-Hyeon) and Ji Kook (Park Jung-Min) arrive at the Gangnam Police Station for their first day of work. None of the rookie detectives dreamed of becoming a detective. They then meet Seo Pan-Seok (Cha Seung-Won) for the first time. Seo Pan-Seok is the Chief Investigator for the #3 team.
Meanwhile, Eun Dae-Koo recognizes Seo Pan-Seok. He hasn’t forgotten him in 11 years.
- “You’re All Surrounded” takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by “Three Days” and will be followed by “It’s Ok, This is Love” in July 2014.
- First script reading took place in mid-March at at SBS Studio in Tanhyun, Ilsan, South Korea.
- Filming began in mid-March, 2014 in Pohang and Gyeongju, South Korea. The scenes were set 10 years from the present day and involved teen actors performing as the main characters when they were teenagers.
- First scene with main adult characters played by Lee Seung-Gi, Cha Seung-Won and Go Ara was filmed in Apgujong, Seoul, South Korea sometime in late March, 2014 during the early morning hours.
- Ep.10, originally scheduled to air Wednesday, June 11, 2014, will instead air June 12, 2014 due to an injury to actor Lee Seung-Gi. During filming, on June 9, 2014, Lee Seung-Gi was poked in the eye with a fake knife. He went to the hospital and was diagnosed with corneal damage. For Wednesday, June 11, 2014, SBS will air a special broadcast of “You’re All Surrounded”.
|Episode 1 – 20||UsersCloud||TusFiles||Uptobox|