- Movie: A Man who was Superman
- Revised romanization: Shupeomaenyieotdeon Sanai
- Hangul: 슈퍼맨이었던 사나이
- Director: Jeong Yoon-Chul
- Assistant Director: Lee Jung-Ho
- Writer: Jeong Yoon-Chul, Yoo Il-Han, Yoon Jin-Ho, Kim Ba-Da
- Producer: Kim Joo-Sung, Yoo Il-Han
- Cinematographer: Choi Young-Hwan
- Release Date: Janaury 31, 2008
- Runtime: 102 min.
- Genre: Drama / Media / Illness
- Movie Studio: CJ Entertainment
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Song Soo-Jung (Gianna Jun) produces human interest TV documentaries for a small company. She is also sick of her job and the need to always dramatize the stories for maximum effect. Soo-Jung then decides to take her company’s expensive video camera and to shoot a documentary on an African Lion that refuses to eat. Suddenly the shooting for the documentary is canceled, but, making things infinitely worse for Soo-Jung, someone snatches the video camera right from her hands. At the same time, a man (Hwang Jung-Min) in a Hawaiian shirt comes out of the blue and retrieves the stolen camera for Song Soo-Jung. The man tells Song Soo-Jung that he is Superman, but powerless now because of kryptonite placed in his head by an evil villain.
Even though the man doesn’t have his super powers, he spends his time performing good deeds like retrieving lost dogs, reprimanding naked men standing in public and doing hand stands to push the sun away from the earth. Song Soo-Jung can tell immediately that the man is quite a character and would make for a great documentary. She then proceeds to film the documentary “Protect the Earth, Superman.” As she uses Superman for her own personal gains, Song Soo-Jung soon learns more about the odd man and what she learns will change their lives forever.
| x265 VXT (1.6 GB)||Uptobox||Clicknupload||MirrorAce|
|VXT (2 GB)||Uptobox||Clicknupload||MirrorAce|