- Movie: Cape Nostalgia
- Romaji: Fushigina Misaki no Monogatari
- Japanese: ふしぎな岬の物語
- Director: Izuru Narushima
- Writer: Akio Morisawa (novel), Masato Kato, Teruo Abe
- Producer: Sayuri Yoshinaga
- World Premiere: August 29, 2014 (Montreal World Film Festival)
- Release Date: October 11, 2014
- Runtime: 117 min.
- Distributor: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
There is a cafe along a small cape. An elderly woman named Etsuko (Sayuri Yoshinaga) runs the cafe. She serves delicious coffee and selects music for the guests, while her nephew Koji (Hiroshi Abe) is always there for her. Sometimes Etsuko looks at the sea and waits for someone. People, who have their own problems, somehow are attracted to the cafe. By meeting Etsuko, their lives begin to change.
- Based on novel by “Niji no Misaki no Kissaten” by Akio Morisawa (published June, 2011 by Gentosha Inc.).
- Filming begins February, 2014 at Toei Tokyo Movie Studio and at an actual tea house in Cape Myōgane in Chiba Prefecture. The tea house in Cape Myōgane inspired the original novel “Niji no Misaki no Kissaten”.
- Actress Sayuri Yoshinaga also works as the film’s producer for the first time in her career.
| VXT (1.4 GB)
|x265 VXT (1.8 GB)
|VXT (2.2 GB)