- Movie: Love Fiction
- Revised romanization: Leobeu Pikseon
- Hangul: 러브픽션
- Director: Jeon Kye-Su
- Writer: Jeon Kye-Su
- Producer: Uhm Yong-Hoon, Bae Jung-Min, Na Byung-Joon, Shin Young-Il
- Cinematographer: Kim Young-Min
- Release Date: February 29, 2012
- Runtime: 121 min.
- Genre: Drama / Romantic-Comedy / Award Winning
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy / Drama
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A writer meets an attractive woman and falls in love on first sight. Will there love last?
Ku Joo-Wol (Ha Jung-Woo) is a writer and a part-time as a bartender. He’s currently working on his second novel, but stuck with a bout of writer’s block. Joo-Wol then accompanies the president of his publishing company to Berlin on a business trip as a translator. On his last day in Berlin, Joo-Wool attends a party for movie industry insiders. Joo-Wool, bored with the party, steps outside to smoke a cigarette. A woman named Hee-Jin (Kong Hyo-Jin) then walks next to him and smokes a cigarette. Joo-Wol falls in love on first sight.
Back in Seoul. Hee-Jin finds a letter and a flower basket awaiting for her on her desk. Hee-Jin reads the letter from Joo-Wol and finds it funny. Meanwhile, Joo-Wol waits and waits for her phone call. Finally, Joo-Wol gets the phone call from Hee-Jin. The soon-to-be couple will meet for the second time …
| x265 VXT (1.9 GB)
|VXT (2.3 GB)