- Drama: Perfect Marriage Revenge (English title) / Standard Procedure of Perfect Marriage (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Wanbyeokhan Gyeolhonui Jungseok
- Hangul: 완벽한 결혼의 정석
- Director: Oh Sang-Won
- Writer: Young (webcomic), Lee Beom-Bae (webcomic), Jerryball (webcomic), Im Seo-Ra
- Network: MBN
- Release Date: October 28, 2023 —
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:50
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Han Yi-Joo (Jung Yoo-Min) is a painter. She was adopted by Han Jin-Woong and Lee Jung-Hye (Lee Min-Young). Her father runs Hanwool Financial Group. Yet, Han Yi-Joo was not loved by her parents or her younger sister Han Yoo-Ra (Jin Ji-Hee). She was always isolated from her family. Now, Han Yi-Joo is married to Jung Se-Hyeok. She learns that her husband Jung Se-Hyeok loves her sister Han Yoo-Ra and not her. On that same day, Han Yi-Joo gets into a car accident and dies.
When Han Yi-Joo wakes up, she finds herself back in time when she was engaged to Jung Se-Hyeok. To change her fate and take revenge on her family, she breaks off her engagement to Jung Se-Hyeok. She then approaches Seo Do-Kook (Sung Hoon), whom her younger sister Han Yoo-Ra wants to marry. Seo Do-Kook is the grandson of the Taeja Group’s founder. He is a smart and handsome young man. Han Yi-Joo wants to enter into a contract marriage with Seo Do-Kook and he willingly accepts, but he wants the contract marriage to become a real marriage.