- Movie: Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
- Revised romanization: Chinjeolhan Geumjassi
- Hangul: 친절한 금자씨
- Director: Park Chan-Wook
- Assistant Director: Seok Min-Woo
- Writer: Jung Seo-Kyoung, Park Chan-Wook
- Producer: Cho Young-wuk, Lee Chun-yeong, Lee Tae-hun
- Cinematography: Jeong Jeong-hun
- Release Date: July 29, 2005 (South Korea)
- Runtime: 112 min.
- Genre: Revenge / Suspense-Thriller
- Studio: Moho Films
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Lee Geum-Ja (Lee Young-Ae) is released from prison after serving 13 years for kidnapping and murdering a young boy. A small crowd, including a preacher (Kim Byung-Ok), await for her. The preacher offers her the traditional tofu as a symbol of her new, reformed life, but Lee Geum-Ja tosses it aside and walks away. Now that she has her freedom, she can put the pretenses aside and get down to business. Lee Geum-Ja is out to exact revenge upon Mr. Paek (Choi Min-Sik), the man that framed her and ruined her life.
Lee Geum-Ja begins her quest by visiting and recruiting the help of former prisoners she bonded with in prison. She also gets a job at a bakery. Geum-Ja is also reunited with her now adopted daughter Jenny (Kwon Ye-Young).
| VXT (1.4 GB)||Uptobox||Clicknupload||MirrorAce|
|x265 VXT (1.8 GB)||Uptobox||Clicknupload||MirrorAce|
|VXT (2.2 GB)||Uptobox||Clicknupload||MirrorAce|